Many options for floor gratings are available, but when it comes to slip resistance, there is one clear option that will meet and exceed all needs and requirements.
1. Determine what style of slip resistant floor gratings are required for the application at hand
2. Measure the area where the slip resistant floor gratings are to be installed
3. Contact SlipNOT® Metal Safety Flooring at 800-754-7668 or www.slipnot.com
4. Discuss the needs for floor gratings with a Sales Representative
5. Ask for references and samples of non-slip floor gratings
6. Order floor gratings
7. Install custom fabricated slip resistant floor gratings
8. Enjoy the permanent slip resistance that SlipNOT® floor gratings provide for decades
SlipNOT® floor gratings provide 100% slip resistance in every direction as well as 100% foot to surface contact. SlipNOT® floor gratings have a file hard slip resistant surface that is between 55-63 on the Rockwell “C” scale and is bonded to the floor gratings with at least 4,000 psi.