SlipNOT® aluminum transforms bare aluminum diamond plate for a lightweight, slip resistant solution for various applications. Customers can provide previously purchased diamond plate sheets for coating, however SlipNOT® does not manufacture or offer diamond plate. Smooth plate is the preferred metal plate for SlipNOT® application to provide maximum slip resistance and a longer wear life. See aluminum floor plate to view an alternative to checker plate.
See SlipNOT® aluminum diamond plate case studies.
- Aluminum diamond plate thicknesses: Customer specific – from 1/8” (11 ga.) on up
- Aluminum diamond plate widths: Customer specific – maximum width 72”
- Diamond plate aluminum lengths: Customer specific – maximum length 144”
- Diamond plate can be custom fabricated to meet job specifications
- Available SlipNOT® surface: Stainless Steel Surface on Stainless Steel
- Available SlipNOT® finishes: Mill or Painted
- Aluminum tread plate is available in: Grade 1 (Fine), Grade 2 (Medium)
- Div 5 CSI Classification Code: Metal Floor Plates (05 54 00), Shop-Applied Coatings for Metal (05 05 13), Common Metal Materials (05 05 00), Access Ramps (05 51 20)
- Standard tolerance: + or – 1/8”
- LEED: The recycled content of SlipNOT® products varies depending on the source of the substrate. However, based off of an average provided by the mills and vendors we use most often, SlipNOT® products have a minimum of 40% recycled content and up to 83% recycled content. By specifying SlipNOT® metal products your project may be eligible for LEED credits. For more information please visit our green products page.
- Advantages: When coated with the SlipNOT® surface diamond plate is transformed into a more durable, longer lasting product. While we prefer coating smooth plate due to favorable results, we can enhance customer supplied diamond plate.
- Availability: SlipNOT® slip resistant diamond plate can be purchased in stock sheets or can be cut to size and custom formed in order to meet specific project requirements.
- Care: The most effective cleaning method is with a steam cleaner or power washer. Debris can be removed with a stiff bristle brush. SlipNOT® recommends testing any chemical cleaning agent on a sample provided by SlipNOT® to verify that it is safe to use on the SlipNOT® surface.
- Fabrication: Aluminum checker plate can be sheared, welded, flame cut, torch cut, laser or water-jet cut, plasma cut, countersunk, and drilled for complete versatility, both in the shop and field. When fabricating or working with our product, it can be treated like any other metal plate or grating. (Fabricating Specifics)
SlipNOT® Diamond Plate Drawings:
Below are common examples of diamond plate. Other styles available upon request.
To view all SlipNOT® product drawings click here
SlipNOT® products are utilized by countless industries for a vast array of applications. SlipNOT® products are fabricated to meet detailed specifications and can meet the requirements of the most complex projects. SlipNOT® slip resistant products are proven and utilized by fortune 500 companies across North America.
Click on the example product applications to learn more:
- Anti-slip bridge decks
- Conveyor covers
- Drain grates
- Expansion joint covers
- Industrial flooring
- Metal deck
- Non-slip metal walkways
- Non-skid pull box covers
- Safety road plate
- Stair treads
- Trench safety
- Utility vault covers
- Work platforms
To view all SlipNOT® applications click here.
SlipNOT® case studies educate customers and prospects on how SlipNOT® products are utilized in various fields. The versatility of SlipNOT® products is proven through these safety solutions:
|Technical Information||What is SlipNOT®?||Learn More|