SlipNOT® versatile, slip resistant aluminum floor plates are designed for applications where weight, complete slip resistant coverage, durability and safety are vital.
- Aluminum plate thicknesses: 1/8” to 2+”
- Aluminum plate widths: 4’, 5’, 6’
- Aluminum plate lengths: 8’, 10’, 12’
- Aluminum floor plate can be custom fabricated to meet job specifications
- Available SlipNOT® surfaces: Aluminum Surface on Aluminum, Stainless Steel Surface on Aluminum, and Steel Surface on Aluminum
- Available SlipNOT® finishes: Mill or Painted
- Aluminum floor plate is available in: Grade 1 (Fine), Grade 2 (Medium) or Grade 3 (Coarse- Steel surface only)
- Div 5 CSI Classification Code: Metal Floor Plates (05 54 00), Shop-Applied Coatings for Metal (05 05 13), Common Metal Materials (05 05 00), Access Ramps (05 51 20), ADA Tactile Warning Surfaces (32 17 20)
- Available alloys: 5052 Aluminum, 6061 Aluminum
- Standard tolerance: Mill (for stock sizes), + /– 1/8” or +0 / -1/8” (for customer specified sizes)
- LEED: The recycled content of SlipNOT® products varies depending on the source of the substrate. However, based off of an average provided by the mills and vendors we use most often, SlipNOT® products have a minimum of 40% recycled content and up to 83% recycled content. By specifying SlipNOT® products your project may be eligible for LEED credits. For more information please visit our green products page.
- Advantages: SlipNOT® non-slip aluminum plate is lightweight, durable, and does not rust. SlipNOT® aluminum plate provides a permanently safe replacement for slippery aluminum diamond plate.
- Availability: SlipNOT® slip resistant aluminum plate can be purchased in stock sheets or can be cut to size and custom formed in order to meet specific project requirements.
- Care: The most effective cleaning method is with a steam cleaner or power washer. Debris can be removed with a stiff bristle brush. SlipNOT® recommends testing any chemical cleaning agent on a sample provided by SlipNOT® to verify that it is safe to use on the SlipNOT® surface.
- Durability: Aluminum plate coated with aluminum SlipNOT® has a bond strength of 2,000 psi. If coated with steel or stainless steel SlipNOT® aluminum plate has a bond strength of at least 4,000 psi.
- Fabrication: Aluminum plate can be sheared, welded, flame cut, torch cut, laser or water-jet cut, plasma cut, countersunk, and drilled for complete versatility, both in the shop and field. When fabricating or working with our product it can be treated like any other metal plate or grating. (Fabricating Specifics)
- Other options: Retrofitting SlipNOT® aluminum plate over existing slippery grating instantly creates a safe, slip resistant walkway.
- Slip Resistant Standards: Aluminum plate meets and exceeds all the requirements for an ASTM / ANSI slip resistant surface and is registered slip resistant with Underwriters Laboratories per the UL 410 standard. SlipNOT® coefficient of friction is greater than or equal to 0.85.
- SlipNOT® aluminum plate far exceeds all ADA requirements and is easy to assemble into ADA compliant ramps and walking surfaces.
- See all Standards and Test results.
SlipNOT® Floor Plate Drawings:
Below are common examples of plate. Others styles available upon request.
To view all SlipNOT® product drawings click here.
SlipNOT® products are utilized by countless industries for a vast array of applications. SlipNOT® products are fabricated to meet detailed specifications and can meet the requirements of the most complex projects. SlipNOT® slip resistant products are proven and utilized by fortune 500 companies across North America.
Click on the example product applications to learn more:
- Anti-slip bridge decks
- Conveyor covers
- Industrial flooring
- Metal deck
- Non-slip metal walkways
- Non-skid pull box covers
- Safety road plate
- Slip resistant platforms
- Stair treads
- Trench covers
To view all SlipNOT® applications click here.
A & A Metal Products needed a slip resistant flooring option for around machines in their facility. The flooring around these machines comes into contact with hydraulic oil and other slippery substances frequently and needed to be able to keep workers safe while working in slick and potentially hazardous conditions.
SlipNOT® case studies educate customers and prospects on how SlipNOT® products are utilized in various fields. The versatility of SlipNOT® products is proven through these safety solutions:
|Technical Information||What is SlipNOT®?||Learn More|