SlipNOT® slip resistant aluminum grating is an ideal solution for lightweight applications that require a corrosion resistant material. Non-slip aluminum grating keeps employees and pedestrians safe and on their feet.
- Aluminum grating widths: 2’ or 3’
- Aluminum grating lengths: 20’ or 24’
- Aluminum grating can be custom fabricated to meet job specifications
- Available in light duty and heavy duty
- Available grating spacing:
- ADA: 7-2, 7-4, 11-2, 11-4
- Standard industrial: 15-2, 15-4, 19-2, 19-4
- Others available please inquire.
- Available SlipNOT® surface: Aluminum Surface on Aluminum, Stainless Steel Surface on Aluminum, Steel Surface on Aluminum
- Available SlipNOT® finishes: Mill or Painted
- Aluminum grates are available in: Grade 1 (Fine), Grade 2 (Medium), Grade 3 (Coarse – steel surface only)
- Available in welded, press-locked, swaged lock or flush mount construction
- Available trim or load banded
- Div 5 CSI Classification Code: Metal Gratings (05 53 00), Shop-Applied Coatings for Metal (05 05 13), Common Metal Materials (05 05 00), Access Ramps (05 51 20), ADA Tactile Warning Surfaces (32 17 20)
- Available alloy: 6063-T6 Aluminum
- Standard tolerance: Mill (for stock sizes), or + / – ¼” (for customer specified sizes)
- LEED: The recycled content of SlipNOT® products varies depending on the source of the substrate. However, based off of an average provided by the mills and vendors we use most often, SlipNOT® products have a minimum of 40% recycled content and up to 83% recycled content. By specifying SlipNOT® products your project may be eligible for LEED credits. For more information please visit our green products page.
- Advantages: SlipNOT® non-slip aluminum grating is lightweight, durable and chemically resistant. It is also a permanently safe replacement for slippery serrated grating and plain bar grating.
- Availability: Aluminum grates are available in many different styles and spacing options to meet a variety of needs and applications.
- Durability: Aluminum grating coated with aluminum SlipNOT® has a bond strength of 2,000 psi. If coated with steel or stainless steel SlipNOT®, the aluminum grating has a bond strength of at least 4,000 psi.
- Fabrication: Aluminum grating can be purchased in stock sizes or custom fabricated to meet the project specifications. (Fabricating Specifics)
- Other options: Existing aluminum grates can be coated with our SlipNOT® surface. SlipNOT® flattened expanded metal can easily be retrofitted over existing grating instantly creating a slip resistant surface.
- Slip Resistant Standards: Aluminum grating meets and exceeds all the requirements for an ASTM / ANSI slip resistant surface and is registered slip resistant with Underwriters Laboratories per the UL 410 standard. SlipNOT®’s coefficient of friction is greater than or equal to 0.85.
- SlipNOT® can coat all ADA approved aluminum grating for ramps and walking surfaces.
- See all Standards and Test Results.
SlipNOT® Slip Resistant Aluinum Grates:
Below are common styles of available grating. Others styles available upon request.
SlipNOT® aluminum grating is utilized by countless industries for a vast array of applications. SlipNOT® products are fabricated to meet detailed specifications and can meet the requirements of the most complex projects. SlipNOT® slip resistant products are proven and utilized by fortune 500 companies across North America.
Click on the aluminum grating product applications to learn more:
- ADA ramps
- Architectural grating
- Anti slip bridge decking
- Pedestrian bridge walkway
- Entry grating
- Mass transit platforms
- Marine and ship decks
- Non-slip walkways
- Non-skid pit covers
- Slip resistant platforms
- Trench grating
- Truck platforms
- Vault covers
To view all SlipNOT® applications click here.
SlipNOT® case studies educate customers and prospects on how SlipNOT® products are utilized in various fields. The versatility of SlipNOT® products is proven through these safety solutions:
|Technical Information||What is SlipNOT®?||Learn More|