SlipNOT® aluminum plate stair treads are ideal for retrofitting over existing dangerously slick flooring in applications that require a lightweight corrosion resistant surface. Non-slip aluminum treads are a cost effective way to create an instantly safe surface without completely replacing existing flooring.
- Aluminum plate stair tread thicknesses: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”
- Aluminum plate stair tread widths: Customer specific
- Aluminum plate stair tread lengths: up to 10’
- Aluminum treads can be custom fabricated to meet job specifications
- Bend degree: 82°, 90° or to degree angle specified
- Available SlipNOT surfaces: Aluminum Surface on Aluminum, Stainless Steel Surface on Aluminum, Steel Surface on Aluminum
- Available SlipNOT finishes: Mill or Painted
- Aluminum treads are available in: Grade 1 (Fine) or Grade 2 (Medium), Grade 3 (Coarse- Steel surface only)
- Div 5 CSI Classification Code: Metal Stair Treads and Nosing (05 55 00), Metal Stairs (05 51 00), Shop-Applied Coatings for Metal (05 05 13), Common Metal Materials (05 05 00)
- Available alloys: 5052 H32 or 6061 T6 (Others available)
- Standard tolerance: Mill (for stock sizes), or + / – 1/8” (for customer specified sizes)
- LEED: The recycled content of SlipNOT® products varies depending on the source of the substrate. However, based off of an average provided by the mills and vendors we use most often, SlipNOT® products have a minimum of 40% recycled content and up to 83% recycled content. By specifying SlipNOT® products your project may be eligible for LEED credits. For more information please visit our green products page.
SlipNOT® Aluminum Plate Stair Treads:
Below are common examples of aluminum plate stair treads. Custom fabrication available.
SlipNOT® aluminum treads are utilized by countless industries for a vast array of applications. SlipNOT® products are fabricated to meet detailed specifications and can meet the requirements of the most complex projects. SlipNOT® slip resistant products are proven and utilized by fortune 500 companies across North America.
Click on the example aluminum tread applications to learn more:
- Anti-slip industrial stairway
- Dock Stairway
- Mezzanine stairway
- Non-slip airplane stairway
- School stairway
- Slip resistant commercial stairway
- Slip resistant ship/marine stairway
- Rolling stair platforms and landings
- Cross over platforms
- Water & wastewater stair treads
- Packing platform lines
- Enclosed, semi-enclosed and open stairways
To view all SlipNOT® applications click here.
SlipNOT® case studies educate customers and prospects on how SlipNOT® products are utilized in various fields. The versatility of SlipNOT® products is proven through these safety solutions:
|Technical Information||What is SlipNOT®||Learn More|