SlipNOT® stainless steel plate stair treads are ideal for environments such as food processing and pharmaceutical plants where harsh elements such as grease, oil and cleaning solutions are prominent. Non-slip stainless steel plate stair treads are registered by NSF International due to the ability to provide a chemically resistant, aesthetically pleasing and slip resistant surface.
- Stainless steel plate stair tread thicknesses: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”
- Stainless steel plate stair tread widths: Customer specific
- Stainless steel plate stair tread lengths: up to 10’
- Stainless steel plate stair treads can be custom fabricated to meet job specifications
- Bend degree: 82°, 90° or to degree angle specified
- Available SlipNOT® surfaces: Stainless Steel Surface on Stainless Steel
- Available SlipNOT® finishes: Mill
- Stainless steel plate stair treads are available in: Grade 1 (Fine), Grade 2 (Medium)
- Div 5 CSI Classification Code: Metal Stair Treads and Nosing (05 55 00), Metal Stairs (05 51 00), Shop-Applied Coatings for Metal (05 05 13), Common Metal Materials (05 05 00)
- Available alloys: 304 or 316 (Others available)
- Standard tolerance: Mill (for stock sizes), or + / – ¼” (for customer specified sizes)
- LEED: The recycled content of SlipNOT® products varies depending on the source of the substrate. However, based off of an average provided by the mills and vendors we use most often, SlipNOT® products have a minimum of 40% recycled content and up to 83% recycled content. By specifying SlipNOT® products your project may be eligible for LEED credits. For more information please visit our green products page.
SlipNOT® Plate Stair Treads:
Below are common examples of stair treads. Custom fabrication available.
SlipNOT® stainless steel stairs are utilized by countless industries for a vast array of applications. SlipNOT® products are fabricated to meet detailed specifications and can meet the requirements of the most complex projects. SlipNOT® slip resistant products are proven and utilized by fortune 500 companies across North America.
Click on the example product applications to learn more:
- Anti-slip industrial stairway
- Dock Stairway
- Mezzanine stairway
- Non-slip airplane stairway
- School stairway
- Slip resistant commercial stairway
- Slip resistant ship/marine stairway
- Rolling stair platforms and landings
- Cross over platforms
- Water & wastewater stair treads
- Packing platform lines
- Enclosed, semi-enclosed and open stairways
To view all SlipNOT® applications click here.
SlipNOT® case studies educate customers and prospects on how SlipNOT® products are utilized in various fields. The versatility of SlipNOT® products is proven through these safety solutions:
|Technical Information||What is SlipNOT®||Learn More|