SlipNOT® stair nosings provide safety to the edge of steps that become worn easily due to heavy foot traffic. Stair nosings or angles easily retrofit over existing treads or can be built into new stairways. Request a stair nosing sample today!
- Stair Nosing Thicknesses: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, or thicker
- Stair Nosing Width: 1-1/4” minimum
- Stair Nosing Depth: 1-1/4” minimum
- Stair Nosing Lengths: up to 10’ (6’ or less recommended)
- Custom sizes can be fabricated to meet job specifications
- Available SlipNOT® Surfaces: Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- SlipNOT® Finishes: Mill, Painted, or Galvanized Steel
- Available in: Grade 1 (Fine), Grade 2 (Medium), or Grade 3 (Coarse – steel surface only)
- Installation Method: Welded, bolted (countersunk holes), or embedded using J-hooks or Nelson studs.