Due to increasing demand for SlipNOT® slip resistant products, W.S. Molnar Company is able to get your order where you need it, when you need it. With direct shipments available throughout the United States and into Canada, SlipNOT® products can be on your steps in a matter of days. Freight services can either be prepaid and added to your invoice or materials can be shipped collect via a carrier of your choice. W. S. Molnar Company can also provide next day and/or time guaranteed freight services for an additional cost.
Special Notes Regarding Freight Estimates:
- Quoted freight charges are estimates only, based upon information provided at the time of quotation with current fuel surcharges. Freight will be billed at the fuel surcharge applicable at the time of shipment.
- Estimates include charges for packaging, skidding and handling. Buyer is responsible for charges if W.S. Molnar Company makes freight arrangements.
- Freight charges are based upon the ship to address listed on the quotation. Changes in ship-to-address may affect freight cost.
- Freight charges do not include accessorial charges including, but not limited to: job-site, residential or limited access deliveries, lift-gate services, delivery appointment fees, etc. Any special delivery/handling instructions are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Freight charges for international shipments do not include any brokerage fees, duties, taxes, tariffs, import/export fees, etc. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide brokerage services.
- Any transit times quoted are standard estimates only and subject to change. They are based on standard transit times provided by carriers. Guaranteed delivery times are available for additional costs.
- Damage or loss of a shipment is the responsibility of the shipping carrier. The W.S. Molnar Company assumes no responsibility for repair or replacement of material damaged or lost by other parties.
- All freight is quoted F.O.B Detroit 48207, shipped in good condition and properly packaged. Any damage to material MUST be noted on the Bill of Lading at TIME OF DELIVERY. Failure to make such notation will absolve both the W.S. Molnar Company and the shipper/carrier of responsibility for repair or replacement of goods.
- All freight charges are subject to change without notice.
To track samples or an order that shipped via UPS, please visit the UPS website. Simply copy the tracking number provided to you and paste it into the left hand box, then click “track”. If you have any questions on the status of an order or sample package please contact us at (313) 923-0400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.