Only 10 days left to enjoy and learn from our FREE webinar: “The Leading Edge on Safety is Engineered from the Ground Up”. This 60 minute webinar ends on May 23rd, 2019. It focuses on educating safety professionals on the different types of slip-resistant products available—their advantages and disadvantages, statistics on slips and falls, methods and machines used to measure slip resistance, and an overview of current regulatory standards.
Attendees can be approved for
- 1 IACET CEU
- Eligible for 0.1 BCSP re-certification point
- ABIH® Diplomats can earn up 1 technical contact hour for this event
- Explain the differences between a slip, trip, and fall, and identify the specific areas in which they occur.
- Define the agencies that use coefficient of friction to measure and recommend slip resistance.
- Describe applications where non-slip flooring products are used to ensure occupant safety.
- Examine criteria in evaluating slip-resistant products for your flooring application.
Get registered today! https://onlinexperiences.com/scripts/Server.nxp?LASCmd=AI:4;F:QS!10100&ShowKey=50064&LangLocaleID=1033&Affiliate=SlipNOT