SlipNOT® drain covers and trench drain covers are designed for applications where durability and safety are critical. Many food and beverage processing plants utilize SlipNOT® stainless steel drain covers to keep workers safe in wet, greasy and slippery work environments. SlipNOT® drain covers are grit free so they will not contaminate the end product or ruin expensive machinery. SlipNOT® drain covers are also utilized in amusement parks, stadiums, automotive plants and many other industries. Trench drain covers rest on an angle or frame and can be easily attached by saddle clips or grating clamps. Clients can send in existing covers to be coated with SlipNOT® or SlipNOT® can manufacture a drain cover to specifications. Whether it’s a sanitary drain, catch basin drain or trench style drain, SlipNOT® can meet the requirements of any project. Request a sample today!
- Drain covers can be constructed from SlipNOT® plate, perforated plate, expanded metal, or grating. SlipNOT® can also coat customer supplied drain covers or new assemblies from manufacturers such as Stainless Drains or Zurn
- Available SlipNOT® Surfaces: Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- SlipNOT® Finishes: Mill, Painted, or Galvanized Steel
- Available in: Grade 1 (Fine), Grade 2 (Medium), or Grade 3 (Coarse – steel surface only)
- Installation Method: Based on drain manufacturer