Metal Expansion Joint Covers
SlipNOT® expansion joint cover plates provide a durable high traction walking surface for pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Expansion joint covers are utilized for bridge sidewalks, parking decks, transportation platforms, walkways and other areas to meet public safety and regulatory compliance.
SlipNOT® expansion joint covers are used and approved by agencies such as the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), and other states. Request a sample today!
- Thicknesses: 3/16″, 1⁄4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, or as specified
- Lengths: Typically up to 12′ – longer lengths available
- Widths: 15″ (FDOT), 16″ (TXDOT), or per specification
- Expansion joint cover plates can be custom fabricated to meet job specifications
- SlipNOT® Surfaces:Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- SlipNOT® Finishes: Mill, Painted, or Galvanized Steel
- Alloys: A-572 Gr50, 6061, 304, 316, or per specification
- Expansion Joints are Available in: Grade 2 (Medium) and Grade 3 (Coarse – Steel surface only)
- Available with edges beveled, center crown, and corner chamfers per FDOT, TXDOT, or other agency standard
- Installation Method: countersunk on one side to allow for thermal expansion (typical)