SLIPNOT® handrails provide additional traction for employees and pedestrians, and are effective in wet environments like manufacturing plants and offshore drilling platforms. Stainless steel handrails are ideal for food plants where sanitation is a top priority and a chemical/corrosion surface is vital. Request a sample today!
- Handrail Thickness: customer specific
- Handrail Length: 10’ – 20’
- Handrail Shapes: 1-1/2” round or square tubes
- Custom sizes can be fabricated to meet job specifications
- Available SLIPNOT Surfaces: Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- SLIPNOT Finishes: Mill, Painted, or Galvanized Steel
- Available in: Grade 1 (Fine) or Grade 2 (Medium)
- Stainless steel handrails are NSF registered for use in food processing facilities
- Coated on one, two, three, or all sides of the rail
- Sold in stock lengths only
- Installation Method: Welded or as provided by handrail manufacturer
Note: Slip resistant handrails are recommended with safety gloves due to the abrasive surface.