SlipNOT® ladder rungs provide essential safety for new ladder construction. Request a ladder rung sample today!
The following OSHA standards apply to portable and fixed ladders:
The rungs and steps of fixed metal ladders manufactured after March 15, 1991, shall be corrugated, knurled, dimpled, coated with skid-resistant material, or otherwise treated to minimize slipping.
The rungs and steps of portable metal ladders shall be corrugated, knurled, dimpled, coated with skid-resistant material, or otherwise treated to minimize slipping.
- Ladder Rung Thickness: 3/4″ and 1″, custom sizes available upon request
- Ladder Rung Styles: Round or Square
- Ladder Rung Stock Lengths:
||12’ (11’-13’ randoms)
- Available SlipNOT® Surfaces: Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Alloy Options: 304, 316, or specialty corrosion resistant alloys upon request
- SlipNOT® Finishes: Mill or Painted
- Available in: Grade 2 (Medium)
- Installation Method: Welded