Traditionally, sewer access covers, or manholes, are heavy iron castings designed to provide structural integrity for vehicle or pedestrian traffic crossing over it, but not slip resistance. Adding SlipNOT®’s slip resistant coating to these covers ensures continued safety for pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists, and other vehicular traffic. SlipNOT® non-slip manhole covers provide a long-term, highly durable surface.
We only coat customer supplied manhole covers. Request a sample today!
- Available SlipNOT® Surfaces: Steel
- Available in: Grade 2 (Medium) or Grade 3 (Coarse – steel surface only)
- SlipNOT® Finishes: Mill or Painted
- Installation Method: Manhole cover manufacturers can provide municipal identification for unique product solution.
- Approved and used by utilities such as Pacific Gas & Electric, AT&T, Verizon, City of Palo Alto, City of Denver, City of Portland, Sacramento Municipal Utility District, among others.
For more technical data regarding manhole covers, please visit East Jordan Iron Works americas.ejco.com or Neenah Foundry http://www.nfco.com/municipal.