SLIPNOT slip resistant grating is available in multiple finishes and provides maximum traction even in the wettest and most oily environments. When choosing a bar grating option, the following components need to be specified:
- Bearing Bar Size
- Bearing Bar and Cross Bar Spacing
- Alloy of Material
- Length (span) and Width Dimensions
Note: SLIPNOT surface is applied to smooth bar grating instead of serrated bar grating for maximum traction. Request a grating sample today!
- SLIPNOT Surfaces: Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- Grating is Available in: Grade 1 (Fine), Grade 2 (Medium), and Grade 3 (Coarse – Steel surface only)
- SLIPNOT Finishes: Mill, Painted, or Galvanized Steel
- Stock Length and Widths (maximum 36” panel width):
- Bearing Bar Height: 3/4” to 2-1/2” tall (in ¼” increments)
- Bearing Bar Thickness: 3/16” (typical), and 1/4” is available upon request or supplier availability
- Spacing Options (Ctr – Ctr spacing between bars – open area listed for 3/16” thickness):
||19/16” spacing (1” open)
||15/16” spacing (3/4” open)
||11/16” spacing (1/2” open)
||7/16” spacing (1/4” open)
All profiles listed are available with 2” cross bars upon request. Heavy duty spacing available upon request (consult with a grating manufacturer).
- Style Availability by Alloy:
- Steel: Light duty welded (typical), heavy duty welded, pressed or swaged locked
- Stainless Steel: Swaged locked (typical), light duty welded (limited availability)
- Aluminum: Swaged locked (typical), dove tailed, swaged locked I-Bar or flush top
- Available trim or load banded for rigidity
- Installation Method:
- Saddle Clip, Anchor Block, or Countersunk Land (available from grating manufacturer)
- Welded or free set into frame (consider that the grating may bow from heat of SLIPNOT process and adequate fastening is advised)
- Other options available
For more technical data, please contact a bar grating manufacturer listed below.
Hendrick Architectural Products
Note: We do not offer 1/8” bearing bars or serrated grating due to insufficient adhesion and wear life of the SLIPNOT surface.