SKID RESISTANT ROAD PLATES
SlipNOT® road plates are ideal for high traffic areas that can become slippery with water, oil, gasoline and other substances. SlipNOT® traffic plates can be used to cover open trenches, sinkholes, and areas of road construction. They can quickly restore a job-site back to pre-project conditions by bridging open excavations and trenches dug for drainage, cables, gas mains or water mains. SlipNOT® non-skid steel road plates can be used as a permanent structure or may be moved along as work progresses. Request a plate sample today!
- Road Plate Thicknesses: 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” typically
- Stock Lengths and Widths:
- Custom sizes can be fabricated to meet job specifications
- Available SlipNOT® Surface: Steel
- SlipNOT® Finishes: Mill, Painted, or Galvanized Steel
- Available In: Grade 2 (Medium) or Grade 3 (Coarse)
- Installation Method: Based on municipal requirement. We can provide lift holes per specification.